Case Study

Care & Repair Sevenoaks

  • Industry: Bodyshop
  • Product: Authorised / Advanced Funding
  • Owner: Sam Huke

Tell us about your company?

Care & Repair Sevenoaks operates out of a 6,000 sq. ft custom-built bodyshop with a team of five (including an apprentice), offering a wide range of collision repair services, working with numerous insurers and repair networks. Since 2016, the workflow has remained steady, however, there have been stumbling blocks and learnings along the way, but the future is bright for Care & Repair Sevenoaks as it continues its partnership with ACG.

Why did you choose to work with ACG?

We were introduced to ACG through an accident management company that we conduct repairs for. We were already factoring insurer invoices through an alternative supplier but were unhappy with the level of service and return we were getting from them. We opened up a conversation with ACG, as we liked the look of their service level and friendly team, so decided to make the switch, and from that day we’ve never looked back.

How was it starting work with ACG?

Switching over to ACG from our existing factoring company was easy. Once we were walked through the process, we were up and running. The team at ACG is brilliant, they’re always on hand to help, quick to respond, and always on the ball when it comes to processing our repair invoices. It’s reassuring knowing that they’ll get the job done and the funds to us fast!

What features or aspects of ACG’s service do you find most valuable and unique to your needs?

The Advanced Funding product is a lifeline for us – we couldn’t operate without it. In any bodyshop, cash flow can be tight, and having access to funds for parts and supplies can be tricky, especially if it’s for a large repair. By unlocking 40% of the authorised repair amount upfront, it gives us the vital cash we need to make a start on the repair and once it’s all completed and the documentation is submitted, the remaining 60% is sat in the bank within 24 hours.

How has it been working with ACG?

The team is just on it! They’re super responsive, always happy to help, extremely knowledgeable and there are no hidden surprises with them.

How do you see the continued impact of our service on your business in the long term?

ACG’s support and partnership with us is invaluable. We couldn’t do what we do without them.

Would you recommend working with ACG?

Absolutely yes! Their knowledge of the trade is amazing and they’re super helpful. They really can’t do enough for us.

We’re here to help

Contact one of our team if you have any questions